Interaction View API
Shared data for analytics and business development
Move and store your most important data
Ace API against Interaction View enables you to export content and data from interactions. This makes information from Interaction View available to other systems for storage, search, and analysis. A common application is to move information about customer interactions to CRM systems if, for example, you want to long-term store the content there.
About Interaction View API
- Move and store important data
- Make information available to other systems
Interaction View API and interaction types
The interface is an open data model in Microsoft SQL Server and a transport function for copying Interaction View data to an external database.
- Basic telephony and incoming call-to-speech capabilities
- Callback (outgoing callback call)
- Dialer (outgoing campaign call)
- Email (incoming email) and “Workitems”
- Chat (incoming)
Sign up to our newsletter
Telia ACE is all about making conversations flow. Sign up to our newsletter and never miss out on the latest news and insights.